- Introduction(2 sentences)
- Provide a thought-provoking fact that you came across researching the topic that will pique your reader’s interest. NOTE: Introductions and conclusions may be written after the body of the paper is completed.
Research in Constraints
Research Instructions: In the use the term: constraint theory. Refine your Search and select:
- Scholarly & Peer-Review
- Journal Article
- Last 5 years
- Sort by Relevance
You must use at least one article from the Home page attached databases for this section of the case.
- Provide a general overview of Constraint Theory (1/2 page) research required
- Present a well-balanced academic discussion on the importance of constraint theory. It may be a general in nature or focused on a specific industry that complements your career goals or experience. (1/2 page).
- Industry Pros: Constraints
Using blogs, articles or information written by at least three experts from different companies, discuss Constraint theory: best practices, trends and tools. (1/2 pages)
- Conclusion(2 sentences)
- Wrap up the discussion with an overview of future research needed or trends in the area.
Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: Failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” for Meets Assignment Requirements, Critical Thinking, Use of Sources and Mechanics on the grading rubric.
The paper should be written in third person; this means words like “I,” “we,” and “you” are not appropriate. Refer to yourself in third person as “manager” or you can write about what the “project team” will do, rather than saying “I” and “we.”