Examine and analyze the political formation of this country (Sweden), the ideology it followed, the political parties and Non-governmental organizations it has, the constitution and law it follows, the type of state it is ( 5 criteria should be applied), the type of system ( presidential or parliamentary), type of elections and its economic structure. After conducting a detailed study of the country, what conclusions can you draw? What recommendations would you give this country?
The paper should include:
1. Introduction about the country studied (location -population-geography-religion- topics to be discussed)
2. Part one: the political formation of this country.
3. Part two: the ideology it followed
4. Part three: the type of state it is (5 criteria should be applied:
a. Political institutions
b. Effective, Weak, or Failed State
c. Unitary or Federal State
d. Electoral System
e. The Economic Structure
(more details in the powerpoint attached)
5. Part four: the constitution and law it follows.
6. Part five: the type of system (presidential or parliamentary), type of elections and its economic structure
7. Part seven: the political parties and Non-governmental organizations it has
8. Part eight: Main current political events and their relations to the governmental organization
9. Conclusion: lessons learned after studying the country and your opinion. Include five lessons learned or recommendations and your opinion.
10. Include references ( APA STYLE)
11. English is my second language, kindly use language in this paper that is not very hard.
12. I have attached a power point that explain most of the points required for this paper.