For this Discussion Question, you must post an entry on the Discussion Question 18 board that answers the following items:
- Come up with an example of a 2-factor design. Note that all factors (IVs) don’t have to be experimental.
- Identify the following items from your proposed study:
- The factors
- The different levels for each factor (that has to be at least 2 for each factor)
- Whether each factor is a manipulated or participant variable
- The dependent variable
- How you would measure the dependent variable
There are 3 different effects that are tested in a 2-factor design. Using your example, identify what those three effects would be.