Read section 23.3 of the text https://openstax.org/books/us-history/pages/23-3-a-new-home-front
and watch the film “Iron Jawed Angels” and then answer the following
questions. Film link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOrD0tH_WaM&feature=youtu.be
Use only the two sources giving
1. Which association or group was at the center of the story “Iron Jawed Angels”?
2. Which major historical event is part of the story told in “Iron Jawed Angels”?
3. Which major historical labor disaster is referenced in the film?
4. What militant tactics did the women employ for their cause? Why were they considered militant?
5. In what way is the suffrage movement challenged by issues of race and class?
6. Why is the suffrage movement considered a social justice issue?