- What have we learned from anecdotal reports from mountaineers in the region in the past?
- Name one major volcano in each of the following locations: British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, California.
- Explain how the 2.5 km long canyon in the Lillooet River formed.
- The detection of which gas in a volcanic landscape is an indicator of magma close to the Earth’s surface?
- How could a warming climate increase the risk of landslides in the area?
- Why doesn’t Mt. Meager have the same conical prominence of Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens?
- Explain how Garibaldi Lake formed.
Volcano Alley Questions